Thursday, January 04, 2007
But nenek is still in Indonesia. I miss her!
Countdown was pathetic and sad. But oh well. Hiphopaganda turned out depressing and even became irritating. A little too much hiphop for me I suppose.
Just had the first day of school today after a 2-week break that seemed like 2months. Gosh how I miss ITAS food and Ali my prata man (who is in India nursing his sick father and shall not return. how sad!) School is already such a drag but I think it's better than how the JC kids are seeing it. So I thank my lucky stars and rainbows. Also because I did not screw my OC paper which I am very much relieved and surprised to find out that I freakin passed.
That boy of mine is soon gonnabe a full-timer which means less of him, me and us. Also cos his ezlink is no longer child rated. Big hint for him to get a bike asap. But little sneaks and peeks like the one we had today makes up for everything.
I can't help but just fall deeper and deeper. (:
Chal and Yanti; hope you two get well soon. Bet you love that present, Yanti. *winks*
X O X O; 11:10 pm